Thursday, February 14, 2008
Restaurants were booked. Darn, I forgot!
oh wells~ went to work then went back to Crescent to collect my yearbook. it's wierrrddd!!! DD=
heh. but who cares~
Dinner plans got changed many times @_@
met cherie, tina, yf and asilah in sch! and crapped xD asilah called jamie on video call! so funny~ lol! waited for Pu then saw Haru with the art gang in school!i thought she was going home cause she wasn't feeling well.. in the end, Pu didn't follow me when I went to Haru's house.. Because she couldn't see my swimming pool o.o;; okayy... erm, fine lor.
so I spent my V Day a la Fujoushi style. xD;;
After a da bao-ed dinner from the market, it was off to play Messiah!! oh my~ more hiong than Silver Chaos! Had umeshu sake while at it too. I just love umeshu sake~~ Definitely top drink in my list. easy to handle and it's not that alcoholic. Bailey's comes in close 2nd xD
went home at 10+ and that's how I spend my V Day.
oh yeah, with much love on my iPod to alicenine. and Mukuro-sama
(6918)! and of course, Gundam 00. <3
and still awesomely single. LOLZ!
But I think I'm overcoming my fear of guys~ That's good! yesh, I am straight *eyes certain pple* though it's fun to pretend otherwise. considering I like to freak people out. it's just, fun! xDDD *sparkles at you*
Much love to everybody! see you guys soon! =)
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
11:57 PM